The new Ocean Signal EPIRB3 Pro is a full-featured 406 MHz global rescue beacon that comes with an auto-release float-free bracket and packs a host of features into a compact modern design which includes AIS technology. AIS provides local rescuers with precise and reliable information on the current beacon position, thereby speeding rescue operations. Additionally, Return Link Service (RLS) comforts those who activate the beacon by confirming that their distress message has been received.
The inclusion of Near Field Communication (NFC) capability allows use of a smartphone app to monitor the EPIRB’s battery and other functions ensuring it is working properly. With its slim design and advanced features, the EPIRB3 Pro is ideal for a variety of mariners whether they are cruising the med, heading out through the straights for a passage, fishing, working, or sailing offshore.
- No Subscription Required
- 406 MHz Cospas Sarsat Distress Signal (MEOSAR Compatible)
- 121.5 MHz Local Homing Signal
- AIS (Automatic Identification System) Alert
- Smartphone connectivity via NFC (Near Field Communication)
- Free Ocean Signal Beacon Mobile App
- RLS (Return Link Service) Functionality
- GPS | Galileo | Glonass GNSS
- Strobe and Infrared Strobe
- Global Coverage
- Category I auto-release float-free bracket included
- Small and lightweight
- 10-year battery life
- >= 48 hours Operational Life