Smooth and sumptuous. The curves of the Portia give rise to a feeling of a rare ephemeral embrace of the soul.
Lens width: 50mm
Nose bridge: 18mm
After 7 years of making ethical eyewear by hand, this Ballo range is a fairly meaningful breakthrough- lightweight, durable, extremely flexible, sustainable, floating sunglasses. Made using cork, recycled poly-cotton canvas and bio-resin. These carbon neutral unisex frames are ready for the beach, the boat and the backyard.
More about Ballo frames:
- handmade in Woodstock, Cape Town
- contain sustainably sourced cork, recycled canvas and bio-resin
- temples fitted with spring hinges for comfort
- lenses are highest CR39 polarized/UV400 Revo mirror
- come packaged in hard and soft cases